Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Happy 2012! With a new year comes some new changes, so I am introducing my brand new blog design which I am in LOVE with! A special thanks to the fabulous Rita from the Coffee Shop Blog for helping me create this. And with this, I plan to resolve to blog more often :-)

I also want to givc a HUGE thank you to all my family, friends, clients and facebook fans that voted for me for the Best Photographer in the Poconos. I came in 3rd place, and it was even just an honor to be nominated amongst the other amazing local photographers! I love my job, and that so many of you love my work and continue to return to me again and again. I can't express my gratitude enough. XOXO!!!

1 comments:

KT said...

look great juls!

Post a Comment

 
© Juliet Salzman Photography

CoffeeShop Designs